MilliPub Club Inductees
The MilliPub Club honors and recognizes current Emory faculty who have published one or more individual papers throughout their careers that have each garnered more than 1000 citations. Such a paper is commonly considered a “citation classic” and represents high impact scholarship.
- Rafi Ahmed, PhD (Microbiology & Immunology)
- Subra Kugathasan, MD (Pediatrics)
- Angel Leon, MD (Medicine)
- John Merlino, MD (Medicine)
- Andrew Miller, MD (Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences)
- Paul Plotsky, PhD (Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences)
- Susan Ray, MD (Medicine)
- Raymond Schinazi, PhD (Pediatrics)
- Jonathan Sevransky, MD (Medicine)
- Dong Moon Shin, MD (Hematology & Medical Oncology)
- Nanette Wenger, MD (Medicine)
- Jon Willie, MD, PhD (Neurosurgery)
- William Wood, MD (Surgery)
- Chunhui Xu, PhD (Pediatrics)
Emory 1% Award
The Emory 1% Award honors and recognizes investigators who have received study section review scores in the top one percentile on a grant proposal.
- Gary Bassell, PhD (Cell Biology)
- Christopher Flowers, MD (Hematology & Medical Oncology)
- Krish Sathian, MD, PhD (Neurology)
- Periasamy Selvaraj, PhD (Pathology & Laboratory Medicine)
- Miriam Vos, MD (Pediatrics)
Did you know the Recognitions Committee instituted Researcher Appreciation Day in 2016? Read more about some of the outstanding researchers at Emory here.